Shipping & Delivery
Last updated: March 18, 2020
Thank you for your business.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping & Delivery Policy.
Note: Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIME
- All orders are processed within one(1) to two(2) working days;
- Orders are neither shipped on weekends or holidays.
- Instances of delay, such as those occurring due to high-volume orders, will result in notification to the customer.
SHIPPING RATES AND DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- For shipping address in USA, all orders are shipped with USPS / Fedex Express / DHL Express, and the estimate delivery time is 2 to 5 working days;
- For shipping address out of USA, all orders are shipped with Fedex Express / DHL Express, and the estimate delivery time is 3 to 7 working days;
- Free Shipping Costs
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION AND ORDER TRACKING
- A Shipment Confirmation email with Tracking Numbers will be sent upon order shipment.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND TAXES
- All fees imposed during or after shipping (tariffs, taxes, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Orders received in damaged condition can be made known to the shipment carrier.
- Save all packaging materials and damaged goods prior to filing a claim with the shipment carrier.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
We currently offer international shipping.
- DUTIES AND TAXES
- Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes, and other fees that are levied once your package reaches the country of destination.
- PACKAGE TRACKING
- International orders are shipped via DHL/Fedex and will be delivered by them.
- When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email, including your tracking number.
- To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at the relevant company address.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs
- Duties, taxes, and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments
- The amount of these charges will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.